This is the place to go. Super Brothers specialize in the repair and complete replacement of all pipes that you have in your house, we have all the necessary equipment to solve the problem.
When you hire us for the main sewer or water line, you will benefit from our courteous, professional plumbing contractors for a reasonable price. And we will go out of our way to complete our work quickly and leave the place clean. We include a warranty for our work to provide you with peace of mind. When you experience a blockage, sewage smell, or leak and it happens suddenly you can call us right away and we will be there for you. If you are looking to replace water or sewer lines as well as install a cleanout in Sacramento Area Super Brothers Plumbing is the team to trust.
Call us today to schedule an appointment and discuss your options. Or simply inspect the condition of your plumbing to prevent a potential problem before it becomes a disaster.
examples from our previous installations
The Main Sewer Line
This is a series of drain pipes that channel waste away from the house
The sewer line of the house can be affected by a number of issues:
- Clogs — Often caused by grease or solid objects restricting proper water flow.
- Tree Roots — Can grow into the sewer line and cause damage, as well as restricting proper water flow.
- Joint Leaks — Often caused by a broken seal in between pipes. Water escaping into the surrounding area can then cause further damage.
- Cracks/Breaks — Can be a result of shifting soil or temperature changes.
- Bellied Pipe — When a section of the pipe sinks into the soil. This can cause waste to be collect in one part of the pipe.
- Corrosion — Sewer line deteriorating due to age of the pipe.
This installation provides an easy access point to the main sewer line in case of a clog or where a sewer camera inspection is needed.
Benefits of a Sewer Cleanout Installation
- This installation helps a plumber pinpoint the cause of the problem and give a proper recommendation of on the repairs
- Inspecting the sewer line with a camera, through the cleanout, can help identify areas that need repairs before they turn into bigger problems
- Cleanouts lower cost of maintenance and drain cleaning services
- Cleanouts protect your house from flooding and potential gas buildup
The Main Water Line
This is the pipe line that connects your local municipal water utility to your house and supplies clean water.
The main water line can be affected by a number of issues:
- Cracks – Can be a result of shifting soil or temperature changes
- Corrosion – Water line deteriorating due to old age”