Pex Repiping Sacramento
Advantages of Repiping with PEX Pipes
- Very durable – for interior applications only
- Flexible allowing it to expand and contract with changing weather
- Easier to install using fewer fittings
- More affordable because of easier installing and currant copper prices
- Corrosion resistant in high pH water areas
- Estimated to have a useful life of up to 75 years
- Condensation resistant
- Quiet (no singing or clanking pipes!)
- Ideal in winter environment
PEX | PROPEX ANIMATIONLearn about the unique properties of Uponor PEX-a tubing and the ProPEX® connection technology for plumbing, fire sprinkler and radiant heating and cooling systems.
How could Pex Repiping Sacramento help your household
PEX piping has thicker walls than copper piping, which makes PEX a quieter choice. Copper piping tends to make echoing sounds if placed in the attic or not insulated well enough. PEX piping is not metallic and will not produce the ringing sounds if hit. It is faster to install PEX pipes because there is no need for soldering. Compared to copper, PEX pipes are less costly and are easier to maneuver around corners. Experts at Pex Repiping Sacramento will help you choose the right material that fits your specific needs and budget. Sacramento Repipe plumbers will install your new pipes in small areas where there are leaks, or throughout the entire home or business.